- All the works related to execution of the projects and O&M activities.
- Designing of network, material reconciliation
- Material Planning & indenting
- Invoice verification & processing
- Network analysis
- Coordination with other departments
- Route Survey & ROU Clearance
- Complete Documentations
- Liaisoning with local authorities.
- Taking approvals from the Management for work related activities
- MIS preparation for Projects and O&M department and submission and any other activity as directed by Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Engineering Graduate with total experience of 13 years relevant experience on direct company payrolls in City Gas Distribution (CGD), Oil & Gas and Power Industry. Candidates with CGD experience will be preferred.
The applicant should be in immediate lower pay grade or equivalent grade or higher.
Age Limit: Age Limit: 41 years as on date of advertisement.
Experience: Minimum 13 years of relevant experience on direct company payrolls
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bhagyanagar Gas Ltd