Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Candidate shall monitor Marketing / sales activities - both direct & outsourced agencies
2. Candidate shall build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
3. Co-ordination with all stakeholders for promoting growth in CNG sales and ensuring uptime of operating assets.
4. Assisting the Head marketing and supporting the marketing team with marketing
5. Supervision of all segments of business including invoicing and payment from customers.
6. Ensure periodical MIS & reporting and other (Mkt) related jobs as assigned from time to time.
1. Personable, presentable and articulate.
2. Effective communication skills in spoken and written form
3. Sound understanding of marketing principles
4.Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
Desired Candidate Profie :
Fulltime 1st Class Engineer Graduate in BE/B.Tech or fulltime MBA (Marketing) having 3 years of post-qualification experience in reputed organizations/Groups. Preference will be given to candidates possessing City Gas Distribution (CGD Companies), relevant experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time