Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of MIS reports and documents.
2. Liaison with payroll, absente records and Leave records maintenance.
3. Administering the probationary review time periods.
4. Maintaining and developing the filing system of personnel.
5. Maintenance and development of human resource procedures and policies.
6. Administering staff benefits, programs, and events.
7. Administering for Induction and joining formalities.
8. Tracking Performance Management System
9. To monitor and enhance Employee Engagement Levels.
10. Implementation & monitoring contracts Statutory Compliance to EPF ESIC and others with regard to employees and contract Labor
11. Responsible for Training & Development activities.
12. Introduction of online HR processes, General Administration, Liaison with statutory Authorities, Press & Public Relations, Implementation of HR initiatives, CSR Activities and related jobs as assigned from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: HR Manager